Each one of us has their own life; each one of us has their own friends, their likes, their family, their goal, their weakness, their wants, their dreams, their 'cool', a school and over all, a personality that is different to others'. Each one of us has a 'thing': some of us are great athletes, others are admirable readers with an impressive capacity to comprehend literature, others collect things, some paint or cook, others play an instrument or sing or start a band, others model, others study or they simply have something they love to do.
But there's people that don't have their own life. People that don't know you and speak badly of you as if they did.
Living is a game. To win this game, we can't be pending on what other players do. We have to concentrate on ourselves, on what we're doing wrong, where we made mistakes, how we can better ourselves. The answers to these questions can't be found if we're constantly conscious of other people, but rather by looking inside each one of us.
I haven't lived many years of my life yet to be able to speak freely about this, but this is how I feel. Maybe I don't know anything about this, but I do know that I don't look forwards. Me? I live in the here and now, and later in life, when I'm grown up, I'd like to look back on how I've lived and smile.
But there's people that don't have their own life. People that don't know you and speak badly of you as if they did.
Living is a game. To win this game, we can't be pending on what other players do. We have to concentrate on ourselves, on what we're doing wrong, where we made mistakes, how we can better ourselves. The answers to these questions can't be found if we're constantly conscious of other people, but rather by looking inside each one of us.
I haven't lived many years of my life yet to be able to speak freely about this, but this is how I feel. Maybe I don't know anything about this, but I do know that I don't look forwards. Me? I live in the here and now, and later in life, when I'm grown up, I'd like to look back on how I've lived and smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment