I can’t draw
My poetry always fails
My pictures are out of focus
And I’m starting to feel some pain.
I don’t know what you’re going through
Because it’s never happened to me
But I wish you could just trust me
And sometimes let me in.
Your feelings confuse me
Like a mystery unsolved
Give me a hint; a clue
Something more than words.
I look at me and I see failure
As a person; as a friend
Tell me I’m wrong, tell me it’s fine
Tell me it isn’t the end.
My poetry always fails
My pictures are out of focus
And I’m starting to feel some pain.
I don’t know what you’re going through
Because it’s never happened to me
But I wish you could just trust me
And sometimes let me in.
Your feelings confuse me
Like a mystery unsolved
Give me a hint; a clue
Something more than words.
I look at me and I see failure
As a person; as a friend
Tell me I’m wrong, tell me it’s fine
Tell me it isn’t the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment