Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Superhero In A Beanie

What is it about you? Is it the way you look at me when you speak? Is it the way your eyes shine as you laugh? Is it the fact you are inexplicably kind to everyone that crosses your path? Is it the way you talk about your passions; enthusiastic, with animated hand gestures? Maybe it's the way you make me feel. Yeah. I'm sure that's it.

To you, everything I say is important. To you, my jokes are funny. To you, I am a wild creature with a soft interior. To you, my heart is pure. To you, I am perfect.

I fell; you ran after me and picked me up. I made an idiot of myself; you told me I was cute and not to worry. I put myself down; you cheered me up. I learn from you; you learn from me.

You fall under the category of those magic people I am amazed by. I stand in awe of you. You're a monument of how every human should be. You save me from what I could be. And you look great doing it.

You're my superhero in a beanie.

No comments: