So I had a bit of a setback in my mood today. I'm all better now, but while I was in my little spit of anger, I started remembering all the horrible things in life that I learnt to forget:
Fights between friends, disputes with family members, disagreements that lead into arguments, misvaluing what we have, taking things for granted, etc etc...Some people spend all their time and effort trying to be perfect in life so that they end up in "paradise" or whatever heavenly destination they had planned for themselves. What people don't notice is... there is no heaven or hell. There's just life - and depending on the way you choose to live it, it may feel like one or the other.
Lately I've been determined to make people see that nothing is the end of the world. It may feel like it... but it never is. Atomic bombs don't destroy freaking cockroaches, so why should they destroy us? (Of course, that isn't meant to be interpreted in the literal sense of things).There is an answer to every question, and a solution to every problem. Just because we don't see it yet doesn't mean it's not there. I don't believe in destiny, or fate, or 'meant-to-be', either. Things are constantly changing. Our path through life can alter drastically; take U turns, stomp on the gas or even screech to a halt. So what if the road is a little wet and the wheels are unsteady? Stop, pull over, and wait for the rain to cease.
I'm directing this at those couple of people I know who are constantly unsure about themselves and everything they do. There is always time for everything. Because time can always be made, or bought, or stolen. So don't draw up a conclusion that will expire in a few weeks or months.
Don't chase the future. It'll come to you.
Fights between friends, disputes with family members, disagreements that lead into arguments, misvaluing what we have, taking things for granted, etc etc...Some people spend all their time and effort trying to be perfect in life so that they end up in "paradise" or whatever heavenly destination they had planned for themselves. What people don't notice is... there is no heaven or hell. There's just life - and depending on the way you choose to live it, it may feel like one or the other.
Lately I've been determined to make people see that nothing is the end of the world. It may feel like it... but it never is. Atomic bombs don't destroy freaking cockroaches, so why should they destroy us? (Of course, that isn't meant to be interpreted in the literal sense of things).There is an answer to every question, and a solution to every problem. Just because we don't see it yet doesn't mean it's not there. I don't believe in destiny, or fate, or 'meant-to-be', either. Things are constantly changing. Our path through life can alter drastically; take U turns, stomp on the gas or even screech to a halt. So what if the road is a little wet and the wheels are unsteady? Stop, pull over, and wait for the rain to cease.
I'm directing this at those couple of people I know who are constantly unsure about themselves and everything they do. There is always time for everything. Because time can always be made, or bought, or stolen. So don't draw up a conclusion that will expire in a few weeks or months.
Don't chase the future. It'll come to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment