I know what I want, yes.
I stand by my opinions and ideas; I support them, whether they be good or bad. I'll never admit to an error unless I know I made one.
Maybe that's my problem. I want everything to turn out the way I want it (but I don't have any magic tricks, of course), even if it's close to impossible. When things don't go the way I expect them to, I feel like everything collapses, that everything is worthless... that I am worthless.
After a while, I realise I'm mistaken.
We're all here for a reason. For something.
Everyone has a mission. Everyone? Well, at least me; I have mine. I want to be happy with the people I love. But after all, what is happiness? Starting a family? Have lots of material things? I believe that the meaning of 'happiness' rests on each one of us.
I'm not quite sure what my definition is yet, but when the light bulb clicks, I'll be sure to tell you.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment