There was a time where I felt invincible.
I knew you loved me. Unconditionally. And that made me bullet-proof.
Now I'm not so sure.
Whenever you held me in your arms, I'd feel safe. My problems would melt away once you whispered you loved me in my ear and squeezed me tight.
Why is it now every time you hold me, I'm just waiting for it to end? For you to say, "See you later", and walk away without a second glance. Without a kiss. Without meaning.
What have I done that made me so unlovable? Or what have you done that makes you unable to love anymore?
There is always something between us. There is always someone you have to see or talk to before you can spend time with me. You always seem to be doing something terribly important that I can't waver your line of vision to my face for a second to get you to say hello.
Why is it me that has to arrange things to do? Why is it that you have to clear your schedule in order to spend your day with me? Why can you only say 'I love you' when I'm upset with you?
You were my guy, and I was your girl.
Now you're my pain, and I'm your last resort.
I knew you loved me. Unconditionally. And that made me bullet-proof.
Now I'm not so sure.
Whenever you held me in your arms, I'd feel safe. My problems would melt away once you whispered you loved me in my ear and squeezed me tight.
Why is it now every time you hold me, I'm just waiting for it to end? For you to say, "See you later", and walk away without a second glance. Without a kiss. Without meaning.
What have I done that made me so unlovable? Or what have you done that makes you unable to love anymore?
There is always something between us. There is always someone you have to see or talk to before you can spend time with me. You always seem to be doing something terribly important that I can't waver your line of vision to my face for a second to get you to say hello.
Why is it me that has to arrange things to do? Why is it that you have to clear your schedule in order to spend your day with me? Why can you only say 'I love you' when I'm upset with you?
You were my guy, and I was your girl.
Now you're my pain, and I'm your last resort.

1 comment:
i can relate to this so much :(
i hate boys.
Post a Comment