It's not really up to me. I didn't exactly choose this for myself.
I am just involuntarily yours, I guess.
I'm assuming this is one of those Heart vs. Head moments that are so often referred to in books and movies. Where your head is telling you no, don't go down that path, and your heart and body are calling out for the opposite.
Patience is not one of my virtues when it comes to my feelings. I make fast decisions and act on impulse and passion. However, this time, I'm not. I guess it's gotten to the point where I truly, sincerely care about this issue enough as to not do anything about it. But that in itself plays against what I've always told myself I should do. Picking up opportunities and diving into things. Soaking up moments and enjoying life. But I know this isn't the way it's supposed to be. If this is meant to be; it won't be me bringing it up.
So I guess I'll just be on the sidelines. Subconsciously waiting. Because I've tried what's out there, and darling... it's just not the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment