Sunday, June 20, 2010

day 09, 10 and 11

because I was away this weekend:

A song that you can dance to?

I don't have much trouble dancing. I can move my body around to almost any tune and not feel self conscious. Although, give me any salsa or reggaeton song, plus a partner, and I'm home, baby. 

A song that makes you fall asleep?

I was obsessed with "Layla" and "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton and "Aerials" by System of a Down when I had trouble sleeping in 2003/2004. So much that whenever I hear them (particularly the Clapton songs), or someone starts playing them, my body instantly relaxes and starts to shut down. Lately it's been anything by Buckethead or Death Cab for Cutie.

A song from your favorite band?

Favorite bands are like picking between your children. However; The Ramones, System of a Down, Mötley Crüe, Guns N Roses and Aerosmith are right up there. Pick one, any one.

No comments: