Everything fell into place.
It was so simple. So simple. I didn't even have to try.
Perfection.
What I needed, when I needed, with who I wanted.
Pursuing what you want really does make you happy. There's no point floating in a sea of 'what ifs'. Of, "I'm not good enough" and "I don't wanna take risks".
You need to take risks, you need to be afraid, you need to put your pride on the line, you need to get embarrassed. It's all a learning process. Without risks come no rewards.
Get off your ass. Run after it, whatever it is you're chasing. Whatever or whoever it is you thought of while reading this. I don't guarantee you won't fall on your face and make an ass of yourself, but goddamn, it'll be worth it.

2 comments:
it was fun for about three days.
then i fell on my face.
and i'm still down there.
Such a pretty face, too.
I'm sorry for the bad experience. I guess I was luckier.
Hope it gets better, sugar. Chin up.
xx
Post a Comment