We only have a certain amoutn of time together, but you decide to spend it in the shittiest way possible.
I have friends over; you constantly interrupt to ask me when I'm going to clean up and demand an answer that will satisfy you.
You victimize yourself to make yourself feel better, and think you're being the better person.
You find shit to throw in my face, even if it is completely unrelated to me.
I know we've never been the perfect idea of a father and daughter, but we've gotten along alright in the past. Was it the amount of people today that pissed you off? Because I warned you. Was it that the music was too loud? I never get to blast music when you're in the house; give me a fucking break, we were outside. Was it the mess? We cleaned up. It was really fucking clean, too. Was it that you saw me kissing a boy you don't know? You knew I was dating him, don't make a fuss.
It was just going to be a few hours of annoyance for you in order for me to spend a good day with my friend before she leaves on a long trip. But no; you had to ruin my day and be a fucking killjoy. Thank you, Dad.
So then after we cleaned up and everyone left, I walked one of my friends home. I was pissed off at you and needed some air, so I was gone for about an hour. I even told you where I was going.
I chilled out; I was gonna be a good sport when I got back and clean the kitchen and make dinner, but you fucking went off at me again. So fuck that idea and fuck you too. I got over it; why can't you?
It feels like a complete waste of time trying to be a good person when you're just going to act like a lifeless ghost, and when you do decide to pull yourself out of your little act, you're a complete bitch to everyone in the house.
There's only so much time you'll be here for, I'd rather not remember the last months being a pain in the fucking ass.
GROW UP.
I have friends over; you constantly interrupt to ask me when I'm going to clean up and demand an answer that will satisfy you.
You victimize yourself to make yourself feel better, and think you're being the better person.
You find shit to throw in my face, even if it is completely unrelated to me.
I know we've never been the perfect idea of a father and daughter, but we've gotten along alright in the past. Was it the amount of people today that pissed you off? Because I warned you. Was it that the music was too loud? I never get to blast music when you're in the house; give me a fucking break, we were outside. Was it the mess? We cleaned up. It was really fucking clean, too. Was it that you saw me kissing a boy you don't know? You knew I was dating him, don't make a fuss.
It was just going to be a few hours of annoyance for you in order for me to spend a good day with my friend before she leaves on a long trip. But no; you had to ruin my day and be a fucking killjoy. Thank you, Dad.
So then after we cleaned up and everyone left, I walked one of my friends home. I was pissed off at you and needed some air, so I was gone for about an hour. I even told you where I was going.
I chilled out; I was gonna be a good sport when I got back and clean the kitchen and make dinner, but you fucking went off at me again. So fuck that idea and fuck you too. I got over it; why can't you?
It feels like a complete waste of time trying to be a good person when you're just going to act like a lifeless ghost, and when you do decide to pull yourself out of your little act, you're a complete bitch to everyone in the house.
There's only so much time you'll be here for, I'd rather not remember the last months being a pain in the fucking ass.
GROW UP.

No comments:
Post a Comment